Wednesday, December 20, 2006

First post

My new blog. Changed it as found out that my old blog needs a new name,new template and many more. So might as well make a new one. yeap...Posting of secondary schools comes out tomorrow. i can't wait!

I always wonder how secondary school life is..and abt 2 weeks, i will be able to experience it. isn't it great? All i know is lots of stress,work are coming up! Need to work hard to achieve good results.Good luck to me then...=)

Hmm...
Thursday-go back to school
Friday-go to new school and maybe after that, i shall go and pierce my ears.
Saturday-rebonding my hair and got piano afterwards

Quite a lot of things waiting to be done ayeh..

A new me will be presented by saturday. muahahaha. New school, new life,new hair,new ears?, and most important of all, new ME!!

No comments: